We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to help us grow our clients’ businesses. The ideal candidate has experience creating engaging brands and smart, creative marketing campaigns that drive client targets to build brand love and loyalty. A professional who values entrepreneurial work environments and will thrive in our ‘freedom and responsibility’ environment, one who is ready to help the agency grow, always striving for excellence. This candidate must be able to manage the nitty gritty details for clients.
- Day-to-day management of assigned client accounts.
- Manage client projects including timelines, budgets, trafficking, research, presentations, and reporting.
- Effectively execute client strategies.
- Solve client problems.
- Brainstorm ideas for all clients.
- Develop business relationships with existing clients and potential new ones.
- Represent the agency positively in all endeavors.
- Monthly reporting on digital analytics (website, social, paid, etc).
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years. Working in an agency, in-house marketing department, or similar setting. Must have at least 1 year agency experience.
- Concise and clear communication. Be able to communicate timelines and budgets with client team and agency members.
- Organization. Excellence in organization, keeping track of multiple projects, timelines, and budgets is critical to efficiencies and client success.
- Flexibility and capacity. Agency life means priorities are constantly changing and our niche is we aren’t niche, which means we have clients of various sizes, budgets, scopes and industries. Must be able to maintain organization and creativity, while being nimble to move between clients, brands, and campaigns on a daily basis at a high volume.
- Marketing knowledge. We are always looking for the best ways to help our clients reach, interact with, and engage their customer base. We’re looking for someone who can execute the developed strategies flawlessly.
- Competitive pay. Pay commensurate with experience and expertise.
- 100% Paid employee healthcare. Optional vision and dental coverage.
- Life insurance. Company sponsored policy.
- 401(k). Opportunity for company contribution.
- Flexible schedule. Early bird or night owl? We offer employees flexibility to their days. Team works from home on Mondays.
- Paid downtown parking. Parking space in Downtown St. Pete parking garage—can be used for fun on the weekends too.
- Paid time off. 12 vacation days, 6 sick days, 8 holidays.
- Professional development. Opportunities to engage with a career coach.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Lindsay Petty.
Please include answers to the following questions in your application:
- How would you describe your ideal work environment?
- What are the top 3 priorities you are looking for in a new job?
- What excites you about working for Pyper and the agency environment?