Want to learn the ins and outs of branding, marketing, and advertising? We have built a robust intern program for university students seeking professional experience. Our internships are aligned to the semester—applications open mid-semester for opportunities during the following semester!
Learn about client management and prepare to be an Account Coordinator after graduation. Support the Accounts Team in their client services efforts:
- Learn how to prepare for client meetings
- Learn about client service and management
- Learn about project management
- Learn about market research
- Learn about branding and marketing tactics
- Learn about internal agency operations and intra-department collaboration
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a current junior or senior.
- Must be a marketing, advertising, business or related major
- Come with an open mind to learn
- Be ready to flex your creativity and bring new ideas and try new things
- Class credit available
- Flexible schedule with students
- Parking in Downtown St. Pete
Please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to Lindsay Petty.
Want some tips to stand out? Check out our blog to learn what makes a great application.