Prepare for a career in copy writing and content creation with a Content Internship at Pyper, Inc.
Copy writing to support agency work, including but not limited to:
- Brand copy writing
- Website copy writing (blogs and page content)
- Social media content
- Learn from agency teams to develop copy and content for various clients and industries
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a current junior or senior
- Must be a marketing, advertising, business, English, or related major
- Strong writing skills required
- Come with an open mind to learn
- Be ready to flex your creativity and bring new ideas and try new thing
- Class credit available
- Flexible schedule with students
- Parking in Downtown St. Pete
Please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to Lindsay Petty.
Want some tips to stand out? Check out our blog to learn what makes a great application.
Applications for Fall 2023 are now CLOSED.
* Due to the volume of applications received, applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Friday, July 21, 2023.
** Applications for Spring 2024 internships will open in October 2023.