Join the Team
We do things a little differently than other agencies. We’re intentionally not niche, so we don’t limit ourselves to a specific set of services or industries—we work with people who are obsessed with creating brands that work on every level. We dive deep with research, realize unique ideas, and always take into account what’s in the best interest of our clients and their brands.
We always start with strategy. We’re unafraid to figure out the “why” behind a client’s requests before we get to work. We’re not a sweatshop churning out work that just follows an exact list of demands on a predetermined brief. That said, we don’t think so highly of ourselves that we’re unwilling to change course if something isn’t working. Every member of our team is willing to bring ideas to the table, dive in to help one another, and roll up our sleeves to get sh*t done.
Our team is focused, fresh, and fierce while upholding the following core values:
- Strength & boldness
- Most importantly…no assholes
Want some tips to stand out? Check out our blog to learn what makes a great application.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to help us grow our clients’ businesses. The ideal candidate has experience creating engaging brands and smart, creative marketing campaigns that drive client targets to build brand love and loyalty. A professional who values entrepreneurial work environments and will thrive in our ‘freedom and responsibility’ environment, one who is ready to help the agency grow, always striving for excellence. This candidate must be able to manage the nitty gritty details for clients.
- Day-to-day management of assigned client accounts.
- Manage client projects including timelines, budgets, trafficking, research, presentations, and reporting.
- Effectively execute client strategies.
- Solve client problems.
- Brainstorm ideas for all clients.
- Develop business relationships with existing clients and potential new ones.
- Represent the agency positively in all endeavors.
- Monthly reporting on digital analytics (website, social, paid, etc).
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years. Working in an agency, in-house marketing department, or similar setting. Must have at least 1 year agency experience.
- Concise and clear communication. Be able to communicate timelines and budgets with client team and agency members.
- Organization. Excellence in organization, keeping track of multiple projects, timelines, and budgets is critical to efficiencies and client success.
- Flexibility and capacity. Agency life means priorities are constantly changing and our niche is we aren’t niche, which means we have clients of various sizes, budgets, scopes and industries. Must be able to maintain organization and creativity, while being nimble to move between clients, brands, and campaigns on a daily basis at a high volume.
- Marketing knowledge. We are always looking for the best ways to help our clients reach, interact with, and engage their customer base. We’re looking for someone who can execute the developed strategies flawlessly.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.