Join the Team
We do things a little differently than other agencies. We’re intentionally not niche, so we don’t limit ourselves to a specific set of services or industries—we work with people who are obsessed with creating brands that work on every level. We dive deep with research, realize unique ideas, and always take into account what’s in the best interest of our clients and their brands.
We always start with strategy. We’re unafraid to figure out the “why” behind a client’s requests before we get to work. We’re not a sweatshop churning out work that just follows an exact list of demands on a predetermined brief. That said, we don’t think so highly of ourselves that we’re unwilling to change course if something isn’t working. Every member of our team is willing to bring ideas to the table, dive in to help one another, and roll up our sleeves to get sh*t done.
Our team is focused, fresh, and fierce while upholding the following core values:
- Strength & boldness
- Most importantly…no assholes
Want some tips to stand out? Check out our blog to learn what makes a great application.
- Competitive pay. Pay commensurate with experience and expertise.
- 100% Paid employee healthcare. Optional vision and dental coverage.
- Life insurance. Company sponsored policy.
- 401(k). Opportunity for company contribution.
- Flexible schedule. Early bird or night owl? We offer employees flexibility to their days. Team works from home on Mondays.
- Paid downtown parking. Parking space in Downtown St. Pete parking garage—can be used for fun on the weekends too.
- Paid time off. 12 vacation days, 6 sick days, 8 holidays.
- Professional development. Opportunities to engage with a career coach.
Want to learn the ins and outs of branding, marketing, and advertising? We have built a robust intern program for university students seeking professional experience. Our internships are aligned to the semester—applications open mid-semester for opportunities during the following semester! To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to the department contact below:
Accounts: Lindsay Petty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative: Lawson Mitchell at email@example.com
Content Creation (includes copywriting and social media): Kelly Pyper at firstname.lastname@example.org